Program Offering and Eligibility
If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can get help with your Genentech Oncology product costs.
This program helps with the cost of your Genentech Oncology product only. It does not help with the cost of other medicines you take at the same time as your Genentech Oncology product or with facility fees.
- Have been prescribed a Genentech Oncology Product for an FDA-approved indication
- Are 18 years of age or older, or have a caregiver or have a legally authorized person to manage the patient's co-pay assistance
- Have commercial (private or non-governmental) insurance.* This includes plans available through state and federal health insurance exchanges
- Reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. Territories
- Are not receiving assistance through the Genentech Patient Foundation or any other charitable organization for the same expenses covered by the program
- Are not a government beneficiary and/or participant in a federal or state-funded health insurance program (e.g., Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Medigap, Medicaid, VA, DoD, TRICARE)
*Commercial insurance includes plans you receive from your job or plans from the Health Insurance Marketplace. Government programs like Medicare and Medicaid are not commercial insurance.
If you are not eligible for the Oncology Co-pay Assistance Program, there may be other options for co-pay assistance. Call (888) 249-4918 or visit genentech-access.com/hcp/oncology.html to learn more.