Program Offering and Eligibility
If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can get help with your Genentech Oncology product costs.
This program helps with the cost of your Genentech Oncology product only. It does not help with the cost of other medicines you take at the same time as your Genentech Oncology product or with facility fees.
- Have commercial (private or non-governmental) insurance. This includes plans available through state and federal health insurance exchanges
- Are not a government beneficiary and/or participant in a federal or state-funded health insurance program (eg, Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Medigap, Medicaid, VA, DoD, TRICARE)
- Are 18 years of age or older, or have a legal guardian 18 years of age or older to manage the program
- Live in and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. Territories
- Have been prescribed a Genentech Oncology product for an FDA-approved indication
- Do not receive support from the Genentech Patient Foundation or any independent co-pay assistance foundations
If you are not eligible for the Oncology Co-pay Assistance Program, there may be other options for co-pay assistance. Call (888) 249-4918 or visit genentech-access.com/hcp/biooncology.html to learn more.